Friday, January 2, 2009

Ringing in the New Years



New Years Eve was 'Rockin' and thanks to Tragon (sorry T couldn't resist!) I have the pictures to prove it. We headed down to the annualSt. George first night for a few hours with some friends. The kids saw the lights, climbed the rock wall and were ready to take the party back to our house where there is heat and a fireplace. As always, Jayden posed with his crazy faces when her wasnt busy climbing the wall with Dads help.

Caleb's an old pro and rang the bell - Cooper decided to climb the wall without his jacket so it wouldn't get in the way.



As the count down came close Caleb was sure to round up all of the adults to come in and see the peach (what happened to the ball?) drop and cheer in a new year. Jayden made it ... but just barely!


All in all it was a fun night - if not exhausting staying up so late. I must be getting old...


1 comment:

Tara said...

I can't believe you've done two posts in a week! I am impressed! That was a fun night even if I did lose at Phase 10 :( I'm pretty sure the only reason I lost though was because you kept skipping me for no reason! Those pictures are great! Good Job! ♥Tragon